- Repackage to pick up correct versions
- Update to remove workaround for Rift bug that has been fixed
- Added option to not show vendor mats in missing items list
- Fix an infrequent nil error
- Now tracks needed materials on alt characters.
Things you need are at the top of the list (black background), things for alts are the bottom (dark blue bg)
Right-click on a character in the list to delete it - f/ex if they no longer exist
Mouse over the item on the shopping list to see who needs and how many
- Now has a DB of quests/materials - so it should autopopulate!
- Ignores contents of guild bank slots for availability of materials, to stop the shopping list disppearing
- Fixed another problem with adding item components
- Hopefully fixed a bug causing a nil index error
- Added support for 'complex' items
- Added a button 'Capture' to grab items from recipe books etc.
- Click on any item to go to the Item Configuration (drag, use capture or right-click for chooser) to populate
- Added a 'shopping list' tracker - enable/disable with the trolley icon on the main screen
- Modified 'missing' handling/display - now shows what you need to gather/craft to make the next level up. For example:
I needed 16 Karthite Bars to complete todays quests. I only had 12 Karthite Bars, however, Karthite Bars are sub-defined as needing 1 Karthite Ore. I had 2 Ore in the bank.
Since I dont have enough bars, I need to gather ore. So the tracker shows:
Once I have enough Ore to satisfy all the requirements for todays quests, the tracker updates to show:
[Bar] 12/16 
- Will now track items in vault slots
- Added right-click on valid slot to bring up shortcut
- Extended slider to 24 items from 16
- Fixed a problem where alternative mats would get forgotten
- Added tooltips on mouseover for components on the config screen
- Initial release