Docker is a container for minimap icons.
If the icon is gray, it is unlocked and moveable. Click and hold the icon and move it to position.
Click the right button whilst holding the left to toggle lock status.
Once locked, right click on icon opens options popup.
- Arrow - click this toggles orientation of stack
- Aa - this toggles display of labels (always off when orientation is horizontal)
- Page - this toggles the autohide display
- Cloud - this toggles between FLOAT mode and BAR mode
- Using the mousewheel on the icon will scale the size of the icons in the dock.
If it is locked, then moving the mouse over it, will display a popup window containing all the docked icons from compatible addons.
In BAR mode:
- if unlocked, then the icons can be dragged around screen and will snap to one of 3 zones : Top/Center/Bottom (or Left/Center/Right)
- Icons dragged to these locations will remember their locations and remain there.
- The growth direction arrow indicates which edge of the screen to attach to
ADDON AUTHORS: See the included INFORMATION.txt on how to add support into your addon.
ADDON AUTHORS: 1.10r3 added an extra OPTIONAL parameter to the register function. See INFORMATION.txt for details.
- Date created
- Sep 23, 2012
- Last update
- Oct 08, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 2 (GPLv2)
- Curse link
- Recent files