Imhothar's Bags is there to ease the management of your items accross multiple characters and adds some little "extras" to your UI. Due to current API limitations it does not do what it was originally intended for (namely replacing the default inventory windows) but rest assured that is to be added as soon as the Addon API allows it.
Until then you get the advantage of having all your items displayed in one window, so you get a nice overview of your belongings. You can look at the contents of your bank even while out in the wilderness, and inspect the items of your offline characters.
The nice little "extras" include:
- Display all backpack, bank, currency, equipped and wardrobe items each in a separate large window.
- View all your and your offline characters' items from anywhere you are.
- View the items of all guilds any of your characters is a member of.
- Items can grouped by category, bags or not at all ("all-in-one").
- Items can be sorted by name, icon, rarity or by slot.
- Empty slots are not displayed to save space. Instead the number in the top-right shows the number of empty slots.
- Access the inventory of all your characters on the shard anytime. You need to log into each character in order for their data to become available. Tracks all accounts.
- Condense multiple full stacks of the same item into one button for saving screen space.
- The windows can be moved anywhere you wish and resized.
- Adds a summary to item tooltips showing you whether any of your characters already own the displayed item.
- Displays the number of empty slots on the bags bar making it easier to know when visiting a merchant becomes necessary.
- Search the entire item database to find out whether your characters already own a specific item.
- /imhobags menu
- Open a little menu at your cursor from where you can open all the item windows of all your characters.
- This works great if put into a macro.
- German: Imhothar
- Russian: GwynBleidd
- French: Google Translate
- Korean: Google Translate
- Chinese: n/a
- Taiwanese: n/a
If you wish to help in translating ImhoBags into your language, please let me know! Just drop me a PM.
There is a public API which can be used by other addons and might get extended in the future as required.
Details about it can be found on the Public API page.
What the Addon is not (yet)
The current Rift API imposes some limitations on what the Addon can do. Thus the followig features are unfortunately not possible at this time. But the code is largely prepared to support them as soon as the API becomes available!
- The ImhoBags windows cannot hide the default Trion windows.
- The highlights for newly acquired items are missing.
The complete list can now be viewed in-game in the Config Window.
- Date created
- Mar 02, 2012
- Last update
- Mar 13, 2013
- Development stage
- MIT License
- Curse link
- Imhothar's Bags
- Recent files