Just A Bunch of Bags
I missed the one-bag style addon from WoW - I dont want/need grouping features, I just want all my bag space presented as one big box.
Click the cog in the topleft to popup the options.
Use mousewheel to change columns. Click to toggle between columns and bag (1 row per bag) layouts
Use mousewheel to change iconsize
Click lock to lock frames in position
/jabob toggle - this toggles the display of the window(s).
/jabob tooltip - toggles between tooltip modes - Custom / Rift API / Both
I have a macro, which is bound to 'B' for opening/closing (and shift-B for opening the default bags - just in case)
The easiest way to accomplish this is:
- Type /macro and open the macro edit window.
- Click on an empty space, choose a icon you like and name it jabob or similar.
- In the box, type: jabob toggle
- Save the macro.
- Drag and drop the macro to an empty spot on your action bars.
- Press the 'ESC' key, then click 'Key Bindings'.
- Mouseover the action bar spot you put the macro and press 'B'.
- When the popup box appears, select 'Replace'.
- Scroll down in the Key Bindings window to find 'All Bags' under the section entitled 'UI Toggles'.
- Click the RIGHT 'Not Bound' section and press the 'Shift' key + the 'B' key simultaneously.
- Press 'OK' to close the Key Bindings window.
- Switch to ALL other roles (up to 6 total) and place the macro in the same action bar location.
The click functionality (drag/split etc) will only work AFTER the default bags have been opened once - I have reported this as a bug on the official forums, hopefully it will get fixed.
Tooltips use the information avalilable from the API - so some things are missing (probably not an exhaustive list!):
- Use: effects missing
- procs missing
- no information on synergy crystals
You can change the tooltips to use the Rift API ones - though they are fixed in location and do not show comparisons.
Still a work in progress, so somethings may not work properly - please let me know if you find anything broken!
- Date created
- Aug 27, 2012
- Last update
- Jan 21, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 2 (GPLv2)
- Curse link
- Recent files