Top Raid Streams featuring KBM
- [EU] Imperium Gaming Top Tier progression raiding, tips and sign-up details. PoV Warrior Tank.
- [NA] Ceelo_mage (Give-a-ways!) Top raiding tips - nail that dps! PoV Mage.
- [NA] Nankoto Progression Raiding, Vent overlay - PoV Mage.
- [NA] Mimssy (Give-a-ways!) Raiding tips and progression! PoV Warrior DPS.
You can help test KBM by using the alpha version by downloading via The Curse Client or manually from The Official KBM file directory. If you are using alpha versions please ensure any bug reports include which alpha version you were using at the time:-
Video Spotlight: Storm Legion
Imperium of Zaviel
- YouTube SL Tier 1 - 14 Boss playlist including all bosses from Endless Eclipse, Frozen Tempest and Triumph of the Dragon Queen all with vent overlay and KBM in action.
KBM Reviews and Video guides
- (Recommended) Rift Scene's feature on KBM by Qube - Awesome Rift website.
- Step by step Addon installation guide by Kujalex <Indestructible>
- Italian review and walk-through by Jokerkira.
Classic Rift Videos:
- Imperium of Zaviel YouTube Hammerknell 11 Boss playlist including Akylios & Jornaru, Murdantix, Matron Zamira, Grugonim, Rune King Molinar, Inquisitor Garau, Sicaron, Vladmal Prime, Estrode, Inwar Darktide and Soulrender Zilas all with vent overlay and KBM in action.
- No Remorse downing Ituziel with KBM tagging along. Perfect kill of the first boss in Infernal Dawn's fire wing.
- KBM YouTube playlist This is a selection of the latest YouTube videos which best show KBM in action. Contact me with recent videos if you're missed, it's not intentional. And lastly, a big thank you to all those who record their runs and upload them. I still smile to this day.
- Amenity downing Akylios with 18 men! and KBM tagging along. Awesome kill.
- Video example of Isskal Dance sync using v0.9.9.
- Охотники за Удачей on Акилиос downing King Molinar in Hammerknell (Ru)
- Frozen Dawn on Bloodiron downing General Silgen in Rise of the Phoenix
- Tranquility on Blightweald downing High Priest Arakhurn in Rise of the Phoenix
- Freelancer downing Inwar Darktide in Hammerknell.
- The Devils Rage on Brutmutter downing Alltha the Reaper in Primeval Feast. (De)
- Ancient Sacrifice downing Grugonim in Hammerknell. (De)
Manual Installation Instructions:
Extract the Zip. Copy folder within the extracted zip to your addons folder.
Description and Features
This Addon includes fully tested support for all Rift instanced raiding content, including full and partial support for: Grim Awakening, Endless Eclipse, Frozen Tempest, Triumph of the Dragon Queen, All base level 50 Raids and Slivers, and Expert and Master Dungeons. Various new and existing features are being included on a regular basis including; Mechanic Timers, Custom Mechanic Monitors (e.g. Rune King Molinar and Kolmasveli), Encounter Timers, Tank Swap monitors, Adjustable boss casting bars, Boss cast bar ability filtering, Enrage Timers and many more.
- Note: All Encounters have full to partial support for English, German, French and Russian translations unless explicitly stated.
Tank-Swap Monitor (T-SM)
- Automatically tracks all tanks simultaneously and displays debuff stack and duration information.
- Full tracking of tank stack and debuff duration by any raid member.
- Displays each tanks HP bar, updates real-time.
- Tracks and displays all tanks death states.
Advanced Encounter Tracking
Each supported boss encounter includes the following:
- Encounter timer display in MM:SS format.
- Enrage timer display in MM:SS format. (where applicable)
- Phase tracking display. (where applicable)
- Objective tracking display. (where applicable)
- Ready Check support with overview.
- Rez Master, combat res monitor.
- Main boss always visible castbar tracking. (skill filters where supported)
- Selection of optional mechanic or skill timers and screen alerts.
- Dynamic timers which can change duration during an encounter.
- Advanced dynamic linked interrupt engine. Links cast interrupts and alert triggers.
- Customize the size of all Timers, Alerts, Castbars and Phase Tracking.
- Customize individual colors of Timers, Alerts and Cast filters.
- English, German, Russian, Korean, Taiwanese, Chinese and French client support.
/kbmoff Turns off the Addon's triggering methods.
/kbmon Turns on the Addon's triggering methods.
/kbmdefault List available keywords to reset specific items to default.
/kbmoptions Toggle the GUI Options screen on/off).
/kbmhelp Display these commands in-game).
/kbmversion Displays the current version in chat.
/kbmreset Try this before using /reloadui, or if the encounter has ended in success didn't announce a victory.
/ReloadUI Use this in-case of any errors during the encounter. It'll reset it and the monitor "should" continue from where it left off.
- Written and Designed by Safe@Deepwood
- Contributor Ivnedar@Laethys
- German Translations by Dooc@Butmutter
- French Translations by Céres@Brisesol & Kettricken@Brisesol
- Korean Translations by Geniee@Seastone (워려@자렌)
- Russian Translations by
- Toz@Akylios, Zveryga@Akylios & Extra@Akylios
- Эксперт@Маэлфордж & Экстра@Маэлфордж
- Testers Jeffro@Deepwood
Special Thanks to
- Arisae@Deepwood (my Wife) for putting up with me during the long hours I put in to this.
- Decayed@Deepwood (my Guild) also for their patience while I curse randomly when KBM crashes during testing.
- And all private benefactors for their on-going donations and support!
- 9 comments
Table of contents
- 1 Top Raid Streams featuring KBM
- 2 KBM Plug-Ins
- 3 Video Spotlight: Storm Legion
- 4 KBM Reviews and Video guides
- 5 Manual Installation Instructions:
- 6 Description and Features
- 7 Commands
- 8 Credits
- Date created
- Oct 04, 2011
- Last update
- Dec 20, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- King Boss Mods
- Recent files