nkWardrobe helps you in maintaining and changing your equipment sets.
The addon will display a 'nk' Button which allows for quick configuration of all of my addons. So all my addons (if you installed more than one) will use that button. By Left-Clicking on the button you'll get a menu where you can select 'nkWardrobe'. Then again a new menu will show up allowing you to activate 'sets' and access configuration.
You'll find a new 'set button' below the minimap. Using this button you can switch very easy from one set (role / equipment / nkRebuff Set) with two simple mouse clicks.
LeftCick will show the sets which are configured (icons) RightClick + Drag will allow you to move the button around CenterClick will open the configuration
When displaying your character screen an additional frame will be displayed where you can maintain your equipment sets. You can set up as many equipment sets as you like.
In the configuration you setup the addon (mostly the set button) and maintain the various sets. You can set up the switch buttons with options like roles and nkRebuff sets. You can specify:
- an equipment set which should be loaded when activating the set
- a role which you want to switch to when activating th set
- an icon for the set to be used on the set button
- if nkRebuff is also installed there'll be another option to specify which nkRebuff Set should be activated
- if Karuul Alert is also installed there'll be two options to specify main and sub set
Please note that for most changed in the configuration screen you'll have to /reloadui for them to take effect.
- Date created
- Dec 10, 2011
- Last update
- Nov 26, 2012
- Development stage
- Creative Commons License By-Nc-Nd 3.0
- Curse link
- Recent files