2.03r1 - Added Dendrome onslaught data
2.02r1 - Switched to libZoneChange
- Updated for 2.2 Event changes
- Fixed some nil errors
2.01r2 - Morban and Seratos quest IDs changed too!
2.01r1 - Update for the changed quest IDs in Steppes
2.00r6 - Added more granularity to GPS arrows
- Text color on tracker changes color to show status (green - in quest log, red - complete, white - not in quest log, and not completed)
- Right click the GPS header, and the it changes to a red box, with 2 labels - LABEL / DISTANCE. Using the mousewheel on these will change the font size. Right click to go back to normal mode.
- Hopefully fixed another bug that showed up in the daily report
- Should now hide itself properly when in TotDQ
2.00r5 - Added Ember Isle Onslaughts
- Fixed another occassional nil error
2.00r4 - Added some nil protection when portalling
2.00r3 - Added GPS Tracker. Click the addon icon to toggle display.
- It will hide itself if in a zone with no onslaughts
- Click the Mode: label to toggle between all and available (not complete)
- Click OBJ/QST to toggle between showing location of quest giver or Wardstone that is the objective.
2.00r2 - Fix for occassional nil error on changing zone
+ Planning for the future, zoneswap track toggle moved to command line:
2.00r1-ii : Put htings in a folder!