* Oops. Fix a fatal bug.
* Updated for 2.2 event model
* Modified buff groups
* Updated for 1.11 stacking (http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-general-discussions/dungeons-raids/336018-raid-buff-debuff-analysis.html)
* Auto-detection of translations was causing problems, so its gone - none English clients need to provide a translation file.
* Realised I have silenced by default all output - so have undone that
* Added text notifier ontop of scope icon indicating current target mode (T, T.T, F)
* Moved realtime tracker (Detailview) to seperate moveable window
* Moved popup from current active icon set to anchor at the UI tooltip anchor location
* Added a new '?' icon to the row of icons. Previous functions from the titlebar are now on this icon (control panel icons/drag to move)
* removed the old titlebar
* Added new icon to control panel - page with blue swoosh - click to toggle between horizontal and vertical layouts [or use /rdm orientation]
1.9r5 - Small bug fix
1.9r4 - Added some new groups:
+CRITICAL II = Earthen Barrage
+DAMAGE = Volcanic Bomb / Natural Dedication
+STATS = Resonance
1.9r3 - Changed the detection of Crushing Runeshard. Should no longer cause an error!
1.9r2 - Added new debuff group "-DMG OUT" (Infestation, Power Drain) NOTE: Assumes Reaver applying Infestation has Crippling Infestation - but why wouldnt they??
+ Added minimap icon - Right click it toggles active state of addon, inactive it shuts down almost completely - stops tracking & hides windows.
1.9r1 - Initial release