by Jor @ Deepstrike updated November 19th, 2011
SimpleMeter is an easy-to-use DPS/HPS meter that shows damage and healing for both allies and enemies.
- View and sort by DPS/HPS/Damage/Healing/etc for both allies and enemies
- Damage/healing breakdowns by ability for both allies and enemies
- 4 display modes (All, Self, Top 5, Totals)
- Export stats for both allies and enemies
- View past encounters
- Keep track of stats across all encounters
- Ally/Enemy names color-coded by calling
- Download the addon
- Open Rift
- From character select, click the "Addons" button at the bottom
- Click the "Open Addon Directory" button
- Wait for the directory to open up
- Put the SimpleMeter folder into that directory
- Return to Rift
- Click "Refresh"
- Play the game!
- My guild, The Ancient Order, for helping to test, ideas, and being awesome
- Levva's BossReady mod
- Marru's RiftCount mod
Donations of plat to Jor @ Deepstrike welcome!
If you have any suggestions, bug reports, or feature requests, send an email to [email protected]
- 4 comments
- Date created
- Sep 29, 2011
- Last update
- Nov 19, 2011
- Development stage
- Apache License version 2.0
- Curse link
- Recent files