Simple DoT timer.
Was originally just made for myself, but people in my guild showed interest in it, so here it is. Comments, feedback and feature request are welcome.
/WhimseyDots for config. Remember to press ESCAPE if you have been editing any colors.
- Fixed up for 2.0.
- Added GUI for configuration:
- Move the bar by dragging the "Movable Frame".
- Change bar width and height.
- Change bar front and back color.
- Change bar font sizes.
- Change bar font color.
- See all changes on the "Movable Frame" as you make them.
- Fixed so the last part of the duration is not hidden under the icon.
- Fixed so you can now click "through" the bars.
- Fixed so the bars disappear on target-switching and when the target is dead.
- Added first decimal for the timer. (e.g. 9.7 seconds left).
- Changed the bars to be slightly more transparent.
- Initial Release.
What's missing / Planned
- Ignore list for spells
- Switch for enabling/disabling DoTs, HoTs, Debuff, and/or Buffs.
- Show DoT on multiple targets (e.g. Focus target aswell)
The addon is based off the Zorba's Debuff Timers example from Trion.
Best Regards, Whimsey @ Icewatch (Defiant)
- Date created
- Jan 17, 2012
- Last update
- Mar 17, 2013
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Curse link
- Whimsey's DoT Timers
- Recent files