In the style of the WAR addon Dammoz Kron, Book of the Fallen provides a complete history of your PVP (and PVE) exploits, tracking your victories and defeats.
Upgrading from previous versions
Make sure you do a /botfreset if you are upgrading from a previous version, otherwise the addon will behave very strangely. Future versions will not require a reset.
The PVE score only counts boss type mobs your level or higher.
Extract the zip into your Rift addons folder. After you enter the game you will see a small book of the fallen icon in the top left hand corner of the screen. Drag the icon wherever you like and click on it to open and close the book. Have fun.
If you have problems and/or want to reset things, you can type: /botfreset
For each kill you can obtain points in the following categories:
- Solo Kill
- Damage Assist
- Distract Assist
- Heal Assist
providing up to 5 points for a completely unassisted solo kill.
Statistics are provided on a lifetime and session basis, as a total and broken down per enemy encountered.
Whenever you kill something (or something kills you) an alert is displayed on the screen. You can disable these alerts by unchecking the appropriate option on the 'Home' page of the Book.
Victory/Defeat Type Definitions
- Solo Kill - You kill the opponents without any help from anyone else. You need to do all the damage to the opponent, all the healing to yourself and take all the damage from the opponent within the last 10 seconds before the kill.
- KillingBlow - You get the final blow on the enemy. Can be an overrated achievement.
- Damage Assist - You deal over 50% of the damage to the deceased in the last 10 seconds before the kill.
- Distract Assist - You take over 50% of the damage dealt by the deceased in the last 10 seconds before the kill.
- Damage Assist - You heal the ally who got the killingblow for over 50% of all the healing they received in the last 10 seconds before the kill.
- Integration with the upcoming Know Thine Enemy addon so that both your and the enemies souls/build can be stored and viewed.
- statistics tab that provides a breakdown by career