LibPGC is a Rift Addon Library that extends AH functionality:
LibPGC maintains a database of auction data and allows to search active and expired auctions even when you don't have access to the auction house.
In addition to the usual info provided by the API, it offers the following:
- Expiration time range: Tracks the expiration time of an auction with better accuracy than the Auction API.
- Alter support: Tracks auctions posted / bidded / bought by all characters in the same account.
- Auction outcome: Flags auctions that have been bidded / bought / cancelled
LibPGC offers a posting queue that can be used to prepare post orders when you don't have access to the auction house, and allows to specify a stack size. The Library will automatically prepare stacks of the appropiate size and post them the next time the player interacts with the auctioneer NPC.
- Flag sold & expired auctions by scanning auction house mails
- Share the auction database with friends / guild